New version of Label Structure has been available for download for a few days now. Several changes have been made:
- Label Structure now supports NiceLabel 5 and NiceLabel 6. If you have both versions installed on your computer, Label Structure will use version 6 of NiceLabel to get information about labels.
- Information about database is displayed if you double click the database in the Databases list.
- If label is using a form for printing you can now see path to the form file in the Label Info section.
- For thermal printers unit of speed is displayed next to the Speed field in the Label Info section.
- Close button was added to the VBScript window. This window is shown if you double click Visual Basic Script function in the Functions section.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.